Sunday, November 18, 2007

On a Budget: Saturday night and Homemade curry

After hanging out with Kari and having a ton of fun last week we put away our wallets and decided to stay in for the night.

I made homemade curry which turned out to be very yummy- Sweet potatoes, spinach and chickpeas served over rice with warm pita bread.






we also watch the last couple episodes of 30 Rock and drank some wine that Kari brought us as a housewarming gift.

I've been very budget conscience the last couple of days so tomorrow I'm going to celebrate by going to a coffeehouse called, "Coffee Tree and Tea leaves" and treat myself to a cup of tea!

2 comments:

Kari said...

That curry looks really tasty - where did you get the recipe?

pamela said...

Vegetarian 5-Ingredient Gourmet by Nava Atlas

(I know Ronson has a copy!)