Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Grand Tetons Day (7/24)

Today we decided that we would rest up. After driving for days and all the fun of Yellowstone we needed a day to nap, watch TV and chill out.

So, after a nap we walked around Jackson got a cookie at the Bunnery Bakery (very yummy)



and then we saw Transformers. Transformers is a great movie, plus I love Shia LaBeouf.

After being in the wilderness for a week it was nice to see a movie about robots....
Tomorrow we go back to the wilderness to hike and possibly some horseback riding and then we are going to celebrate J's 26th b-day which is on Thursday!!

2 comments:

Joe Hamrick said...

Hi Pamela and J. The scenery is awesome. So are the animals. What a trip! Thanks for bring us along.

Anonymous said...

Jason,
I haven't seen you in so long but from your pictures you look the same although I am sure much taller. Your mom had told me about your adventure and sent me the website address. From the looks of it, you look like your having a great time and I just hope it continues.
Jenny (fox)