Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hello from Germany

Hello

I hope everyone is enjoying Amy as the host of mz blog. Thanks Amy!

Its very fun for me to see all the pictures that we took!

Today is our last night in Germany, we are in the Rhine Valley in Bacharach.
It is very rainy and very cold here but we still took a boat ride down the Rhine and walked around... (thank goodness for raincoats)

Tomorrow we head for Amsterdam and then fly home on Tuesday..

As soon as I get home I am going to put more pictures up of places like Florence, Cinque Terre, Germany, Amsterdam...etc..

I also might put all the pics up on Shutterfly so you can look at the whole album!
I will update with that information later....

Tonight we are rounding our trip in Germany with some fine Germany beer, actually you might find it funny that we drink wine instead of beer but Bacharach is proud of their wine...

i am off to do that...

No comments: